With offline mode Angular Material form builders, developers that create apps with this often-used platform are able to implement dynamic, usable forms to collect information.
The only problem is that app users are not always going to be connected to the internet. This is especially true for field workers, who might need to enter information even when they lack an internet connection.
Form.io is one of the leading offline Angular Material form generators, allowing app developers to incorporate forms that will collect and store information locally on a device and sync when the user connects to the internet.
Experience the benefits of one of the premier offline mode Angular Material form builders
One of the primary benefits of our form building and data management platform is that it greatly reduces the amount of time needed to develop a form and program the API connections behind it. In fact, it does both of those at once through an easy, drag-and-drop interface.
As your choice in offline mode Angular Material form builders, Form.io is also effective in:
- Mobilizing applications
- Mobile responsive forms
- Multiple mobile device interfaces
- Version control of the forms over time
- Dev/stage/prod staging of the forms through the release life cycle
- Integration of micro-services
- Complex conditional logic within forms
- Complex conditional workflow between forms
- Maintaining data security
- Business Process Management (BPM) workflows including approval processes
- Supporting multiple roles and permissions and user groups
Clients from all spaces that were shopping for offline Angular Material form generators have generally been thrilled with the extensive capabilities and the game-changing nature of Form.io.
Get a free trial of Form.io right now!
Before you invest in any offline mode Angular Material form builders, connect with the team at Form.io — we’d love to give you a free trial of our platform so that you can experience its many benefits for yourself.