Create and manage your form-based business process applications with the help of the premier JSON form builder currently available on the market today. Form.io would like to introduce you to our combined form and data management platform that is saving businesses of all different industries both time and money while building their next gen complex form-based platform applications.
With Form.io, you are able to quickly and easily create forms and APIs with what is essentially a JSON schema editor, allowing developers to build complex business process applications. This is accomplished through a drag-and-drop form-builder interface with full design control. The ease of this interface allows even non-technical personnel to be able to create these forms while automatically creating the APIs that support them.
Build form-based business process applications with a leading JSON schema generator
Form.io is a tool that is leaned upon heavily by businesses of varying industries and phases. From a financial services start-up to established healthcare companies, Form.io makes it quick and simple to develop important form-based business process applications or even to mobilize existing applications.
The following is an extensive rundown of the features that make our JSON form builder stand apart from the competition.
- Easy-to-use form builder interface
- A combined form and API data management platform
- Complex roles and permissions capabilities on a per-form basis
- OAuth, and Form.io’s own unique multi-resource authentication capabilities
- Conditional logic on a per field basis
- Multi-page form wizards with conditional logic
- Multi-form business process workflows with conditional logic
- File upload capability with file and photo upload capability
- Offline mode capability
- API driven PDF Conversion and processing
- Project Teams for multi-developer collaboration
- Dev/Stage/Prod project staging
- Form versioning and form tags
- API driven PDF workflows
- On-premise or private cloud deployments
- 3rd-party API integrations
- Swagger API documentation
- Language translation capability
- Direct embedding of forms vs. I-framing.
- Dynamic form updates within the app without recompiling the app
- Form creation/modifications by customers or non-technical internal resources
- Comprehensive form functionality for complex business process workflows
- Submission data management, reporting and exporting capabilities
- Open source core platform
By utilizing our JSON schema editor, you are able to develop applications more rapidly and decrease their time to market.
Explore the many benefits of our innovative JSON form builder by scheduling a free demo. Our staff would be happy to consult with you.